If you have not already done so please order your prescription by registering with Patient UK
patients will be able to order repeat medications online via Patient Access. To register for this service you must bring photo ID to the main desk of the surgery. Please note that due to patient confidentiality, log in details will only be given to patients that are present.
Your doctor may give you a computerised repeat prescription slip, which enables you to obtain repeat medication for a specified period without the need for a consultation. To obtain repeat prescriptions you may:-
- Return the request slip to the surgery marking the items you require, allowing at least 48 hours before you need the medication. This 48 hours for all types of request excludes weekends and bank holidays.
- Post the request slip to the surgery marking the items you require (please enclose a stamped, self addressed envelope if you wish your prescription to be returned to you by post).
- Fax us your request on 01928 734527 (together with your current contact telephone or fax number).
- If you are housebound telephone your request on 01928 733249 between 1.45 p.m. and 3.15 p.m. This service is only available Monday to Friday. Telephone requests for repeat prescriptions cannot safely be taken at other times.
- If your prescription needs reviewing (e.g. 3/3 or 6/6) you should telephone the practice. Please ring during normal surgery hours.
We now offer a free delivery service for dispensary patients please register with the dispensary if you would like your medication delivered.
Prescriptions can be sent to the local pharmacies should you wish.
Please make sure you select the correct collection point for your prescription or medication