The Knoll Patient Participation Group
It is a contractual requirement for all English Practices to have a Patient Participation Group.
Here at Frodsham, the PPG consists of a group of volunteer patients, Carers, Staff Representatives and GPs.
We meet on a regular basis to discuss the services on offer and the improvements that can be made for the benefit of both patients and the Practice.
Our purpose is to act as a critical friend of the Practice, putting the health of the patients at the heart of everything the Practice does.
Our work includes:
- Advising the Practice on the patient perspective through feedback, conducting surveys, etc.
- Promoting health matters through awareness campaigns, presentations, Surgery based events etc.
- Fostering improved communications between the Practice and its patients via the website, newsletters, leaflets, call screens etc.
- Contributing to the design and development of services and the quality of care available within the Practice.
- Supporting wellbeing in the local Community.
Joining the PPG
We represent all patients and the carers of registered patients and we encourage membership from all age groups.
If you would like to consider joining the PPG as a volunteer patient or carer, let us know by e-mail (email@example.com) or via Reception and we will be in touch with you.
We do not deal with individual health matters, these should be raised directly with the Practice.
Who’s on the committee?
Volunteer patient/Carer members are:
John Dean (Co-Chair)
Lorraine Harvey (Co-Chair)
Jane Harland (Secretary)